About Our AppHCISD launched its mobile app in November 2013 offering students, parents, and community members easy access to general information, news, an events calendar, and student grades from their mobile devices. The app is available at no cost in the iTunes App and Google Play stores, as well as HTML5 for other phone users.Download the app via the following links:
How To Use Our App
- Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Search "Harlingen ISD"
- Select "Free" and then "Install"
- You will need to know your Apple or Google account password
- After it has installed select "Open"
- You have now downloaded the app
Set Up Push NotificationsPush notifications allow users to maximize their use of the HCISD App, getting the latest news, event updates, and program offerings delivered through a notification on your phone.
For iOS (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) users
- Once you have installed the HCISD App, visit your settings app and find "Notification Center."
- Scroll down to the list of apps under the title "Include." Look for and select "HCISD."
- First, select the "Alert Style." The "Banner" option will display at the top of your screen, where the "Alerts" option will display larger in the middle of your device's screen.
- Activate each tab option by sliding to the right. The tab will go green to show it is active.
For Google users
- Information to come.