ANONYMOUS REPORTING HOTLINE1-800-398-1496 (English)1-800-216-1288 (Spanish)WEBSITE (online form available in English and Spanish)All reports are confidential and the employee's identity will remain anonymous.
Harlingen CISD is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral, and legal business conduct. In line with this commitment, the District has established an anonymous reporting hotline. The hotline is intended to be used to report serious concerns or questionable actions that:
The hotline is operated by Lighthouse, a third party provider. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for use by employees, or the general public who wish to report an incident anonymously.Call the Harlingen CISD Hotline to report:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting;
- Are unlawful;
- Are not in line with Harlingen CISD policies and procedures:
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
- Theft or embezzlement
- Vandalism and sabotage
- Violation of District policies and procedures
- Conflicts of interest
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Ethical violations
- Misuse of District property
- Violation of the law
- Bribery or kickbacks
- Falsification of contracts, reports, or records
- Unsafe working conditions
- Sexual harassment
- Improper conduct
All calls to the Harlingen CISD Reporting Hotline should be made in good faith to report fraud, waste or abuse rather than a means for malicious allegations or to report general dissatisfaction with supervisors or job duties.