Crockett Elementary is an outstanding elementary school nestled in the Fair Park area of Harlingen. The school services a student population of just under 400 Pre-Kindergarten through fifth grade students.Campus Highlights
· We attribute our success at Crockett Elementary to our specific and targeted focus on high achievement for all students.
· Our school encourages and motivates students to attend school through incentives, awards and recognition programs. (Attendance = 98%)
· Our staff at Crockett demonstrates high levels of commitment to student success. (Willingness to do “Whatever It Takes!”)
· Our campus embraces a strong home, school and community connection.
· Our campus offers an early literacy program that will increase and provide educational excellence for our young scholars.
· Crockett Elementary is a “Reading School” where we are motivating life- long learners to excel in all academic areas including Math, Reading, Writing, Science and Social Studies.