- Dragon Dictation--is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon® NaturallySpeaking® that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
- QuickVoice Recorder -- Now with ringtone recording functionality; make your own ringtones for FREE! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 3-MILLION.
- Audio Memos SE -- you can actually HEAR your recordings (try it and compare, you'll hear what we mean). It's also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as volume boost, volume normalizing, editing of recordings and more. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it one of the most advanced recorders.
- Documents Free -- allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & text files on your iPhone and iPad. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Documents account and open files on your PC or Mac.
- GoToMeeting -- is the easiest and most convenient way to attend online meetings – and now you can take it to go! Download the free universal app and join a meeting on your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® in seconds just by tapping the link in your invitation email. View slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share on-screen.
- Calculator -- combines the normal and scientific calculator for free.
- Genius Scan -- it enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
- UPS Mobile -- is specially designed with features that let you easily manage your shipments on the go. This App lets you track and nickname shipments, create shipping labels, find UPS service locations via GPS, and estimate shipment costs and delivery times.
- FedEx Mobile -- provides up-to-date shipping tracking information; can quickly retrieve the status of your shipment; and can also personalize your view by nicknaming shipments, adding notes or creating a watch list for monitoring important shipments.
- Dropbox -- is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
- Box -- makes it easy to access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team from anywhere on any device. You can share important files with your coworkers; have your presentation at your fingertips; comment on documents on the go; and view updates to your spreadsheet instantly.
- SignEasy: Sign and Fill Documents -- The simplest and quickest way to sign and return documents securely using your iPhone and iPad. Sign from your office, home or on-the-go and get signatures from others anywhere.
- DocuSign Ink -- Sign documents and get signatures quickly & easily from your iPad or iPhone. A must have app that will save you lots of time, and eliminate the need to print, fax, or mail documents and forms for signature.
- Concur: Travel, Receipts, Expense Reports -- Keep track of your expenses and stay productive on the go. Large and small businesses can easily track business travel and manage expense reports anytime – from anywhere – with Concur.
- GoPayment -- Never Miss a Sale! Accept credit cards anywhere with the GoPayment app and FREE mobile card reader. Free Card Reader plugs directly into the audio jack of your iPhone or iPad. Swipe a card, get authorization and collect a signature in seconds.
- LogMeIn -- From your couch, on the train or in the air – get anytime, anywhere access to your PC or Mac. Remotely control your PCs and Macs over WiFi/3G with the free LogMeIn app on your iPad or iPhone. It works with LogMeIn’s free award-winning software installed on as many computers as you like. You can remotely access your files, run your applications and control your desktops from anywhere. With everything at your fingertips, you’re finally free to go.
- Credit Card Terminal -- Accept credit cards. Anywhere. As seen in Apple’s TV ads. Turn your iPhone or iPad into a mobile credit card terminal and accept payments while you’re on the go. The simple, secure way to ensure you never miss a sale.
- Invoice2go Plus -- is the fast and easy way to invoice, estimate, bill, collect and report. What does the plus stand for? Universal of course. Invoice2go Plus is a universal app which means it will work on your iPad and iPhone. Invoice2go Plus will also enable you to try free of charge all of the Invoice2go functionality including cloud syncing and all the Apps2go add-ons. So when you setup a new company it will automatically create a cloud account for it.
- ShopKeep POS -- Are you about to start a retail business? Are you a merchant who is tired of the expensive upkeep and unreliability of your ugly cash register? ShopKeep POS is the elegant and easy-to-use cloud-based iPad point of sale (POS) system that takes minutes to set up and provides powerful tools that make running your business a breeze.
- DocScan HD -- lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
- Square Card Reader -- If your business includes points of sale, Square is one of the cheapest options for merchant services. Now you can accept credit cards right on your iOS device. There are no monthly fees for Square, and no cost for the app. There are only swipe fees which are competitive with others in the industry. Payments are directly deposited into your checking account within a few days. You can look back at your transactions, email receipts, and more. Proving to be secure and reliable, this may be the easiest way to accept payments for sales or services. You can either manually enter the credit card information within the app, or pick up a Square card reader at many electronic retailers. Currently, the reader costs around $10. The swipe fees when processing credit cards with the card reader are a little bit cheaper, so it may be worth the purchase. One note: you do need an Internet connection in order to process the credit cards.
Business Management Apps:
- Harvard Business Review Management Tip of the Day -- offers quick, practical management tips and ideas. New business tips are delivered to the app five days per week.
- CamCard Lite -- is a fantastic business card reader with high recognition accuracy. Simply take a picture of a business card, CamCard recognizes the contact information and saves it Card Holder or iPhone Addressbook. Then feel at ease to manage and make correspondence to all the contacts.
- Roambi - Visualizer -- is an innovative app that quickly transforms your business reports and data – from many popular business applications – into secure, interactive mobile dashboards, instantly delivered to any iPhone or iPad. It lets you easily view and interact with up-to-the-minute company information – giving you the insight you need for on-the-go analysis, impromptu presentations and smart decision-making. Roambi puts the pulse of your business, in the palm of your hand.
- iXpenseIt Lite -- iXpenseIt simplifies daily expense tracking and monthly budgeting. With iXpenseIt, it's never been easier to stay current on your budget or for business users, to get faster reimbursements. Store photo receipts is a snap. Enter expense data anywhere, anytime within seconds. Powerful reporting provides insight to where your money went and find new ways to save.
- VehiCal - Car Expense Management -- makes it easy to record and manage vehicle mileage and expenses for personal and business use. Track fuel consumption information, including fuel economy, gas prices, and pump totals, as well as vehicle expenses with customizable lists such as repairs, highway tolls, and parking costs. This provides you with comprehensive information of your vehicle's operational costs and can help you keep tabs on fuel efficiency and keeping your vehicle well maintained. VehiCal's flexible calculations give you a controlled view of your vehicles fuel consumption which is increasingly important as fuel costs continue to rise.
- TripCase -- The best travel app for: aggregating and organizing the maze of travel information that goes along with a trip; getting real-time flight alerts and critical travel updates before and during your trip; sharing travel information with designated friends, family and coworkers; and, much more.
- The Syndicate HD -- is the business simulation game. Hire your staff, buy some furniture, expand office spaces, get your bonuses, find new motivation for your employees, invite your friends and keep track on their companies performance! You have to build a successful company and take a chance to become a successful businessperson! The game gives you an opportunity to hire your own friends for production and to involve them into interesting financial structures.
- WSJ Live -- brings you live news and on-demand video directly from 2,000 reporters across the globe. With over 4.5 hours of live programming a day, you can stay on top of the latest in news, elections, markets, tech, opinion, lifestyle. You can also access the entire video archive of The Wall Street Journal.
Human Resources Apps:
- HR Management -- This HR Management app will keep you at the forefront of today's people management strategies; including best practices, product news and information on the following key sectors in HR: HR Management & Strategy - Technology & Software - Staffing & Recruitment - Leadership Development - Training, Learning & Development - HR Outsourcing - Performance Management - Pay & Benefits - Organisational Change - Employment Law - Occupational Health - ...and so much more.
- diversityDNA -- is a mini diversity training. It provides essential insights into how cultural differences impact workplace conduct. We each have a unique "cultural DNA profile" which deeply affects how we interact with and perceive co-workers, clients and others at work. This series of short, visually compelling and voiced-over videos describes some of the important ways in which we differ in values, beliefs, norms and assumptions -- and how these differences actually impact our behavior.
- Workday for iPad -- provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. "Workday for iPad" enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
Other Resource Apps:
- JobCompass -- is the only application on the iPhone that searches millions of jobs, locating and plotting them on a map showing you exactly where the jobs are in relation to your current position.
- Glassdoor -- Get an inside look into jobs and companies with Glassdoor, the most comprehensive career community. Job seekers get access to the latest job listings as well as company reviews and salary reports – shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Research open jobs, your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
- vTie - Necktie -- Easy to use and with a hands-free play function you get step-by-step instructions on how to tie the knot. Illustrations and descriptions make every step clear.