Patrons must conform to the following rules and policies to use the Information Literacy Center and its resources:
Nook Usage Policy:
Electronic Media Use for Teachers:
- Adhere to the HCISD internet policies
- Use the Nook Color and Nook Tablet safely and responsibly
- Return the device by the end of the one week loan period
- Understand that you will be financially responsible for any damage, intentional or accidental, to the device
- Click here to download and print the Nook Accepable Usage Permission Slip
- Review the Administrative Guidelines for Media Use.
- Complete the required form to show videos and films in the classroom.
- Gain consent from the supervising principal.
- Gain parent permission for videos and films that wish to be shown in class that do not fall in the category of PG13, PG, or G.