- Open school days 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Scheduled visits with reading teacher every two weeks.
- Non-scheduled visits require hall pass (unless during lunch) and sign-in.
- Respect other ILC users by working, studying, and reading quietly.
- Keep the ILC clean by not eating, drinking, or chewing gum.
- Keep the ILC neat by disposing of trash properly and pushing in chairs.
Areas of Interest
- 8 Computer Stations
- Books: Easy, Fiction, Story Collection, Graphic Novels, Nonfiction, Biography and Spanish.
- Magazines and Popular Reference
- Checkers, Puzzles, and other board games.
- Lounge area and charging station.
- Permission from ILC staff must be obtained prior to use (including printing).
- Check How-To Guide for computer use.
- Parent permission required to use Internet (form received in registration packet).
- Internet safety must be practiced at all times.
- Books: Two books allowed without ID card. (Two Week Checkout Period)
- Audiobooks: One audiobook with headphones and a battery will be allowed.
- Fines will be charged for overdue, damaged, and lost books: 10 cents a day ($1.00 maximum) per overdue book, 5-100% of book value per damaged book, and replacement cost per lost book.
- Checkouts and field trips restricted until all overdue books are returned and all fines are paid.
- Received during registration or first week of school.
- Replaced for $3.00 on Mondays and Fridays during lunch.
- Must bring to school everyday.
- Must not deface card in any way or a new one will need to be purchased.
Supplies For Sale
- Pencils: Wood 25 cents.