- To support and healthy and safe school environment that fosters learning.
- Healthy minds and bodies will be promoted through effective school health education and service.
- Academic success will be achieved by empowering our faculty to model healthy behaviors.
- Champion the practice of Coordinated School Health by effectively implementing its eight components.
- 135 minutes of physical activity per week minimum (before lunch) or
- 30 minutes physical activity per day (additional, if feasible, 15 minute recess period daily)