Get a Jump Start on Your College Career with Dual Enrollment!
Dual Enrollment Option - The dual enrollment option allows students to earn college credit with courses that have been approved for high school credit. Check with your College & Career Advisor for the latest approved courses since all courses are subject to change without notice.
Students participating in the Dual Enrollment Program must:
- Attend a dual enrollment orientation/information session at your high school campus
- Submit an admissions application on Apply Texas
- Provide a copy of their high school transcript
- Sign and complete the "Student Guidelines & Parental Consent" form
- Take the Texas Success Intitiative (TSI) exam and meet the college-readiness scores in each section (Reading/Writing/Math)
- Meet with your College & Career Readiness Advisor to discuss your college/career plan
- Meet with your high school counselor to determine the course(s) you would like to take