Teen Parenting Program
Mrs. Jennifer RodriguezTeen Parenting SecretaryEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: 427-3232 Fax: 427-3937Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m."Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."
~Unknown~About The Teen Parenting ProgramIn 1989 the Teen Parenting Program was established to assist young teenage parents the opportunity to achieve their high school diploma. As a teen parent, you will be required to become a responsible adult much earlier than normal. Your total involvement in the program will result in:
As a commitment to your success, the Teen Parenting staff created an over-all package consisting of:
- A High School Diploma
- Assistance in researching higher education and career opportunities
- Parenting Skills and Early Develepmental Training to help you become a success-ful Parent
- Coping Skills to balance school and family responsibilities
- Assistance in accessing Support Programs such as CCMS, Medicaid, Child Support, Etc.
- A better Life for you and your child
- Teen Parenting Classes
- Home Instruction
- Assistance in Accessing Support Programs
- Licensed Daycare/Learning Center
If you or someone you know is in need of any of the services listed above, Please contact our office.