- Turn off lights by hand when you leave a room.
- Turn off computer monitors daily and entire computer on the last day of the week.
- Computer Labs will be turned off daily.
- Keep windows and exterior doors closed.
- Turn off power strips as a central "turn off" point for electronics.
- Do not allow coffee pots or microwaves in classrooms.
- Requests to turn on AC on Saturday and / or Sunday - 25% Teachers.
- Interview each principal regarding electricity conservation based on each campus AC design.
Business Office will provide information to Principals/Directors regarding electricity consumption at their respective building