Here you'll find lesson plans on energy efficiency and renewable energy for grades 9-12.
- Biofuel Production
- The Biofuel Project: Creating Bio-diesel
- Investigating and Using Biomass Gases
- Renewable Energy Plants in Your Gas Tank: From Photosynthesis to Ethanol
- Secondary Energy Infobook
- Thermodynamics Teacher Guides
- Computer-Based Energy Projects
- Energy Analysis
Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- Take the Energy Action Challenge
- Energy Efficiency Ambassadors
- Energy Walkabout
- Solar Building Design
- Watt Does It Cost To Use It?
- Energy Awareness Quiz
- How Big Is Your Footprint?
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Solar Cooking
- Mini Rockets
- Photovoltaics: Solar Electricity
- Photovoltaics Teacher Guides
- Renewable Energy and Photovoltaics
- Survival Still
- What Does the Sun Give Us?
- Transportation Fuels: The Future is Today
- Transportation Fuels Rock Performances
- Building the Basic PVC Wind Turbine
- Wind Power
- Scale Models and Wind Turbines
- See the Wind