|Parent/Student Access Center
Parents & Students can access schedules, attendance, progress reports, report cards, and class information. Click here to log in. Visit the Counseling Office for log-in information.
Use this system to reset your password for Email. Click here to change your password.
|Course Description Bulletin
This document features information regarding the programs of study, graduation requirements, college readiness options and course offerings. Click here to view the document.
The virtual library is open 24/7 to help you find the information you need, when you need it. Also check out the online and e-resources available from the HHS-South ILC.
• About A.P. Courses
• AP/Pre-AP F.A.Q. Brochure
• Attendance Office
• Bell Schedule
• Bus Routes
• Cafeteria Menu
• Credit Recovery (e20/Edgenuity)
• Dress Code: in Handbook / Flyer
• National Honor Society Membership
• Owl at Purdue (Citing Sources & MLA)
• PreAP/AP Summer Reading Program
• PTSA Student of the Month Application
• Registrar's Office
• Scholarships/Financial Aid
• Student Code of Conduct
• Student Handbook
• Testing Information
• Tutorial Schedule:
• Regularly Offered Tutorials
• Supplement Sessions for E20, EOCs & AP
• ACT/SAT Test Prep Sessions
• UIL Participation Forms
edmodo provides a safe online platform for students and teachers to collaborate, post assignments, and ask questions.
Khan Academy has an extensive library of content, including interactive challenges, assessments, and videos, providing practice, reteaching, enrichment, and intervention at your own pace.
STEMscopes provides Science-focused activities and materials.
The MyHomework Student Planner App for iOS and Android is a free App helps you keep track of assignments and projects.