HCISD Middle Schools Offer:• Academic teaming with small learning communities
• Award winning academics, athletics, and fine arts programs
• Technology-rich and 21st century libraries
• Safe and secure learning environment
• Curriculum for problem solving
• Pre-AP courses that prepare students for college
• Programs to get students thinking about careersMiddle school students in HCISD can expect to learn from dedicated teachers who work in teams to educate and develop students into complete learners. Academic teaming allows students to get extra attention that leads to success. Classwork brings technology and problem solving skills in to the learning process, preparing students for college and careers. In middle school, students are encouraged to utilize 21st century technology for learning with our Bring Your Own Device policy.
Middle school students in 2013 will have limitless opportunities and choices including the Dr. Abraham P. Cano Freshman Academy, the School of Health Professions, the HCISD Performing Arts Center, the Agriculture Farm, and the Aquatic Center.
Coakley Middle SchoolOther links:
Gutierrez Middle SchoolOther Links:Memorial Middle SchoolOther Links:
Vela Middle SchoolOther Links:
Vernon Middle SchoolOther Links: