Mrs. Loretta Sanchez
Hello! I am the Guidance Counselor at Stuart Place Elementary. My duties include…..
I may be reached at (956) 427-3160.
- Individual Counseling – Referrals may be made by parents, teachers, administrators, or students (self-referrals)
- Group Counseling
- Scheduled Guidance Lessons – once a month per classroom. Topics include character awareness, bullying, drug awareness, career awareness, and improving self esteem and self confidence.
- Section 504/RtI (Response to Intervention) Coordinator
- Starfish Mentor Program Coordinator
- Kids Care Club Coordinator
Stuart Elementary Exemplifies the
Six Pillars of Character
Trustworthiness Respect Responsibility Fairness Caring Citizenship