HCISD’s Print Services provides a variety of services for all District campuses, departments, and campus organizations including, but is not limited to K-12 instructional curriculum materials, such as testing materials, booklets, pamphlets, in addition to printing services for administrative needs.
Request for Printing Process
The general process of Harlingen CISD's Print Shop shall be that all print requests must be sent to the Communication dept. for coordination of production. Please complete the Request for Printing form and a sample of the job. Providing the print request to the Communication dept. ensures that the official logo and other visual elements are consistent with District's branding. The official District logos can be found on our districts "For Staff" web site along with guidelines on how to correctly use these logos. Print Requests Requirements
- Sample Job - All print requests must be accompanied by a sample job ready to print in its format.
- Paper - The type of paper and size must be specified. The Print Shop only stocks certain types of paper and sizes:
- 8 1/2 x 11 NCR 2 pt, 3 pt, 4 pt, 5 pt
- 8 1/2 x 14 NCR 2 pt, 3 pt, 4 pt, 5 pt
- 11 x 17
- Print - Specify if front only or front and back
- Special Instructions/Finishing Services
- booklet style
- staple (corner, 2 side)
- 3 hole punch
- Pick Up and Delivery Service - Delivery service is provided by our Fixed Assets dept on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Pick up at the Print Shop is also available during normal working hours of 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.