Parent Access Center
Home Access Password Reset (If your account is locked, please use the Password Reset link.)
- Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
- Features schedule, attendance, and classwork
- Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
- Engages parents via an Internet parental portal, connecting them with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support/direct their children
- Helps open a consistent avenue of parent-teacher communication
- Creates stronger connections between students, parents, teachers, and administrators
- Empowers students to actively take a role in their progress and future
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Home Access Center features. How do I log in, how do I reset my password, and how do I change my email address are among the questions answered in this document.
Note: A student's classwork average may include assignment/test scores that are not visible due to the lag time between inputting scores and publishing those scores to the Home Access Center.