To address a challenge as big as Cyber Security and to help keep the HCISD organization safe, we strongly recommend following the steps below to help protect your account.
Rapid Identity Portal is a self-service feature to enable users to reset a forgotten domain password, provided the user can confirm their identity by answering their configured challenge-response questions correctly.
Change a Forgotten Password
Read the following steps below to reset a forgotten password, when ready “Click” the Rapid Identity image on the right to go to the password reset page.
First Time Users: Please select the "Claim my account" and follow the screen instructions.
- Enter your full email
- Enter the user information and Employee ID
- Create answers to predefined security questions
- If you choose, be ready to create a “Add Optional User Defined Question”
- Create new Password
If you already Claimed your account. Click on "Need Help?" and select “Forgot my password” and follow the screen instructions.
- Enter firstname.lastname (first part of email) and click next
- Answer your challenge security questions and click next
- Follow the screen instructions to reset password
If you are unable to reset your password using the steps mentioned above, contact your campus computer technician or the Technology Department @ 956-430-9540.