Through Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Creativity and Communication, HCISD students receive high quality instruction from highly effective educators.
Harlingen Consolidated Independent School District Home
- 97.17% Graduation completion rate
- 90.2% Kinder Readiness Rate
- 100% TEA Designated Safe Schools
- 100% Seniors commit to post secondary plans
- 18 Years TEA Superior Financial Integrity Rating
- 37 Industry Certification Opportunities
- Best Communities for Music Education designation from The NAMM Foundation
HCISD provides an environment that nurtures athletic abilities and further increases scholarship opportunities.
HCISD's outstanding artistic talent is recognized at the state and national level.
HCISD has launched six NEW academies, featuring unique opportunities in Career and Technical Education.
HCISD Guidance and Counseling Department Presentation: Identifying Your “Iceberg” Student: Uncovering the Trauma
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: Administration Building Board Room