Through Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Creativity and Communication, HCISD students receive high quality instruction from highly effective educators.
Harlingen Consolidated Independent School District Home
- 95.7% Graduation completion rate
- 96% Kinder Ready
- 100% TEA Designated Safe Schools
- All Elementary Schools at or Above State Performance in all subject areas
- 100% Seniors commit to post secondary plans
- 12 Years TEA Superior Financial Integrity Rating
- 42 Industry Certification Opportunities
- Two High Schools named U.S. News and World Report’s Best High Schools
- Best Communities for Music Education designation from The NAMM Foundation
HCISD provides an environment that nurtures athletic abilities and further increases scholarship opportunities.
HCISD's outstanding artistic talent is recognized at the state and national level.
HCISD has launched six NEW academies, featuring unique opportunities in Career and Technical Education.
Time: 8 AM – 12 PM
Location: Harlingen School of Health Professions 2302 N 21st St Harlingen, TX 78550
Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Time: 2 PM – 3 PM
Location: Stuart Place Crossing Venture X 6710 W Expressway, Harlingen, TX 78552